Website Support & Development - Chevron Technologies - December 2016 - Current (1 year 3 months) Sydney
Update: 2017 - Completion of Campbelltown City Council Capability Program in Digital Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Social Media
- Attracting new customers and sales
- Google Adwords and Analytics
Completing Certificate 4 in Web-based Technologies and a Diploma in Website Development through TAFE South Western Sydney with a variety of example clients and projects are available on request to provide a guide on capability and skills.
- 17 years in technical and project management roles including designing, building, deploying, managing and supporting critical web based systems and core infrastructure such as dynamic websites driven by databases.
- Full Stack Web and Database Development
- Languages: HTML5/CSS3/PHP5+/Java/Jquery/ASP.NET/MySQL/MSSQL/XML
- Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Excellent communication and relationship building abilities.
- Excellent time, and organisational skills.
- Project Management using Prince methodologies primarily on web based projects.
- WHS, Copywrite and Ethics
- Client Business Requirements, Evaluate technology trends
IT professional with 17 years industry experience within large corporate environments, working within fast paced bleeding edge environments requiring agility, autonomy and strong management experience.
- 9+ years in leadership roles of support analysts, desktop support engineers, systems engineers for 24x7 business critical systems and core infrastructure.
- Strong incident, problem, change and asset management.
- Excellent communication and relationship building abilities.
- Excellent time, and organisational skills implementing, and managing supportive processes.
- Establishment and maturation through continuous improvement of Service Desk/Desktop teams and Infrastructure teams, both technical and business application focused using ITIL best practice systems and procedures.
- Strong IT Management experience with third party vendors and managed service providers.
- 4+ years culminated experience in Project Management using waterfall methodologies primarily on infrastructure and service orientated projects.
- Sector experience: Airline, Travel and Tourism, Financial Services.
- Specialties: ServiceDesk Management, Mentoring and Leadeship, Analysis and Reporting, Technical Troubleshooting, ITIL2/3, Customer Service, Design and Architecture, Implementation, Suppport, PHP/HTML, Project Management, Service Delivery, Microsoft Desktop and Server Environments, Citrix Certified Administrator, Prince2, PMBOK
APAC Support Manager - SiteMinder - January 2013 - October 2013 (10 months) Sydney
A leading cloud platform for hotels, SiteMinder allows hotels to attract, reach and convert guests across the globe. SiteMinder serves hotels of all sizes with award-winning solutions for independents and groups alike, wherever they are in the world. Products include The Channel Manager, the industry's leading on-line distribution platform; TheBookingButton, a wholly-branded booking engine for direct bookings via the web, mobile or social; and GDS by SiteMinder, a single-point of entry to a six-figure network of travel agents and the world's major GDSs. 20,000+ hotel customers and 350 of the industry's top connectivity providers as our partners, today we have presence in more than 160 countries on six continents.
- Responsible for the day to day customer services and on-line support operations for the technology platforms and assist with the ongoing expansion and growth of the business.
- Manage the provision of L2 Technical Support for all issues escalated from L1 and RDX Partners with a primary focus on APAC clients
- Accountable for all L1 and L2 support, ensuring smooth transition of cases between teams, and the overall achievements of KPI's and SLA's
- Monitoring of core applications and implementation of response plans for application failures
- Manage high-level customer communication for the ServiceDesks
- Train and mentor all ServiceDesk Analysts in both customer and technical service skills.
- Monitor L2 analysts calls in line with Support Manager KPI's to ensure analysts are delivering a high level of customer sat
- Ensure that customer service levels are consistently met and surpassed
- Monitor, prioritise, record and deal with case-loads in a timely manner and distribute evenly
- Reporting to SDM on KPI's, SLA's, Aged Cases, in collaboration with ServiceDesk Team Leaders
- Professional development of all staff within my department
- Policy, Roster, Goals, Objectives, Security and Staff Level/Capacity Management
Managing Director - Chevron Technologies - September 2007 - June 2012 (4 years 9 months) Sydney
While working full time I started up my own company as I saw an opportunity in the market to provide access to an aggregated service for the sale of IT components to the general consumer market.
During this time, I had partnered with 10 suppliers to provide a wide variety of products for sale from mobile phone products to printer toner supply, laptop batteries, console games and much more across Australia.
- Business Planning, Analysis
- End to End Technical automation of inventory, rates and product importation allowing focus solely on Sales, Service and Marketing.
- Marketing through comparison rate sites, affiliate marketing and print media. Campaign planning.
- Sales Process
- Finance Processes
- Building and Maintaining an online commerce website (Magento) learning to code PHP, and integrate databases for financial management
- Graphic Designing of new logos, images and advertisements
Support Services Manager - Jetset Travelworld Group - January 2011 - June 2012 (1 year 6 months) Sydney
On September 30 2010, the Jetset Travelworld Group merged with Stella Travel Services, my role expanded into leading a new larger team consisting of the JTG ServiceDesk, JTG Desktop Support and QH Support teams. Two team leaders reported to me and a total team size of 23 staff supporting 1500 users domestic and international.
- Establish, implement and expand the Service Management framework implemented within QH into the new JTG teams, including ServiceDesk system implementation for Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB and Knowledge Management.
- Development of training material and deployment within the group.
- Implement reporting standards for Support Teams to drive excellent performance and customer service. For example Aged Incidents, First Call Resolution, etc.
- Work closely with Service Delivery Managers for ensuring customer expectations are being met and implement process improvements.
- Critical Situation Management, ensuring that Severity 1's are handled correctly, promptly and follow-up PIR's are completed.
- Work closely with infrastructure manager and communication manager on escalated incidents and problems.
- Ensure processes are being followed for change, incident and problem management and guide teams through the processes.
- Monitor SLA's and ensure any opportunities are identified for improvement.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and management of solution to ensure closure at the ServiceDesk continued to improve.
Manager Systems Support - Qantas Holidays Limited - July 2008 - June 2012 (4 years) Sydney
I was responsible for systems support team for providing day to day operations support for key business systems and providing escalation support working with our Desktop and Infrastructure partners, Telstra, Fujitsu and IBM. We looked after both on-line and offline systems providing access to holiday products, inventory and rates to consumers, travel agencies and affiliates.
- Leadership of the system support team within Qantas Holidays (qantas.com), and assisting in system support of Qantas Business Travel. Primarily focused to improve the current support structure and identify opportunities within the group for improvement with either technology, processes or the customer experience
- Implementation of ITIL processes including a new service desk support system to support the processes
- Responsible for 10 support analysts and 3 senior support analysts operating 24x7 providing critical timely support services for key systems
- Mentoring staff and developing education to drive a high performing team to met SLA's, KPI's and customer expectations
- Working with all levels of management to develop and implement new strategies to support growth and transition
- Maintain relationships with Service Delivery Managers within IBM, Fujitsu and Telstra ensuring that SLA's are met and working on issue resolution and escalations
- Provide mentoring, analytical and advanced technical support for my team, systems and complex issue management
- Identify risks and ensure mitigations plans are created and in place working closely with business partners
- Reporting and monitoring of incidents, problems and changes to ensure SLA's are being met, and working on root cause analysis and change impact to enable timely solutions to be implemented.
- Testing and Deployment to production of system enhancements.
- Performance and Capacity Management
- Implement cost saving programs
- Maintain existing contracts and work with operations manager on new relationships and agreements.