The SEO (search engine optimisation) world changes fast. In 2017 alone, there was at least 4 important changes to Google’s search algorithm. To adapt to new changes, you will need to rethink the way you carry out link building, so here are 10 link building strategies you can employ in 2018 to stay ahead of the changes.
- Guest Blogging: One of the most popular, simplest and most effective link building tactics that has stood the test of time.
- Broken Link Building: A great opportunity for you to build a relationship with the website owner and add value and get a high-quality link.
- Reverse Engineering: Why do all the hard work when you don’t have to? Just research and then steal all of your competitors best links!
- Newsjacking: Take advantage of a popular topic from the news and use it to create a promote your own content.
- Influencer Marketing: If you get influencers interested in your article they will feel invested. Once you publish it, they will feel pushed to share and link to it, even if you don’t tell them.
- Data-driven Content: Using unique data to develop and enrich your content can help it stand out and command the attention it demands.
- Reddit Marketing: Despite the challenges, winning the hearts of Redittors will result in a flurry of new traffic and backlinks to your site.
- Link Reclamation: Reclaiming your links is one of the easiest and most effective tactics you can use.
- Content Syndication: Squeeze more juice out of your existing content by syndicating it across other sites to reach a wider audience.
- Local Citation: Often overlooked by many, but local SEO offers a huge range of opportunities to build high powered links.
If you need help with this topic, or help with your website, contact us on 02 8320 0599 or email email@example.com and setup a time to connect you with technology today.