Technical support & advice for your website & your requirements. We can support you also with Content, Reporting & Social Media integration.
WordPress/WIX Support & Development
Design, Consulting and Support services are available for WordPress, WIX or Weebly websites.
Custom Website Design & Development
Created and built from scratch, fast, responsive lean websites that will ensure you are competitive, using current key technologies.
Does your website need a make over? We can redesign your website, completing a audit, refreshing your pages, implementing analytics, and SEO.
We will consult with you on any plans or ideas you have in mind, assisting you with decisions about website technology and its fit with your business.
Business Application Websites
Enhance and increase your performance by building you a customised web based business application. Automate, Your requirements!
How does Chevron Technologies do it?
The approach for every build is the same service/software delivery model as displayed below, keeping the process simple, fast and cost efficient.
The key technologies we build every website with are:
- HTML5 – Hyper Text Mark-up Language. Used for structuring and presenting content on the WWW. It is the fifth and current version of the standard.
- CSS3 – Cascade Style Sheets – Used for describing the presentation of a document written in a markup language. (html/js)
- PHP5 – Originally: Personal Home Page, Now: PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor – Is a very commonly used server-side scripting language.
In more detail...
- The first step is to get a few of your ideas onto paper. We will need to sit together for a hour or more and go over how you want the site to look, what you want to say, offer, promote, communicate, sell, and also what functionality/systems you would like to implement. Most of this information will be collected through a client survey document and be drafted into a list of requirements. You can check the survey out at: by clicking here.
- This step is crucial, once completed it will allow your developer to have a guideline during the creative/build process that meets your requirements.
- Once all the requirements have been gathered and reviewed, you will sign off on the design and we will begin development/build.
- During this phase your developer will be hard at work building your website based on the requirements we discussed in the design phase.
- This is the longest part of the project, you will continue to have input and be required to have input during this time, at times your developer will send you links or screenshots to have a look and ensure you are happy with the direction before your developer continues investing time and money into the project.
- Your developer will be in touch for content, such as text, images, titles, paragraphs, news, blogs, FAQ's etc towards the end of this phase so be ready to provide this information.
- This is the phase of the project when your website is launched and published onto the internet.
- It is at this time your developer will ensure analytics, basic search engine optimisation (SEO), page titles, proof reading, is completed before hand over, when we will have a final review and you will 'sign off' for the website to 'Go Live' and start promoting your website.
- Once your developer and/or Project Manager declares your site as 'Live' you will be required to sign off the project with Chevron Technologies and that is it! You can choose to keep Chevron Technologies as your website support (recommended) or self-manage the website.