Today I write about the some of the top WordPress plugins that every website owner should consider implementing into their website. These are just a consideration and not required for your website to function, they are just some of the best out there to improve and take further advantage of the WordPress platform.
- Akismet – this is a given, but one of the best spam blockers for your WordPress website. You can use it for free or donate. It analyses massive amounts of data from millions of sites to keep up to date with spam.
- Jetpack by WordPress – Activate only the options you need and use, this plugin has a super bundle of features which is gradually taking the place of dozens of other plugins. From basic visitor stats, to image optimisation, site verification, basic contact forms to site management tools. Jetpack offers a ton of features for free with paid premium add-ons available.
- Wordfence Security – The most downloaded security plugin for WordPress. It provides threat defense feed and firewall for your site to help prevent successful hacking of your site, set it up and let it do its thing. The free version is a must have.
- WP Rocket – This is an almost set and forget plugin. It takes the tedious configurations and just works straight away. It is a speed optimisation plugin that improves your site loading speed times by using various methods such as caching, preloading images on request and static compression files plus more. It is super easy to use unlike others.
- Sumome – Tools to grow your website’s traffic, this plugin is a great simple way to add features to your website to increase traffic and user engagement.
If you need help with your WordPress website, or any other help with your website, or database contact us on 02 8011 3737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and setup a time to connect you with technology today.